In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Like Running or Walking? Love Wine? This race is for you!
Join us on Sunday, June 12th, 2022 at 9:00am for an exciting new event that features the amazing scenery and landscape of Fireside Winery! Whether you are looking to run, walk or just enjoy the wine this race is a sure thing for a great time and an incredible experience! This race is timed and scored by J3 Timing. Results will be posted at www.J3Timing.com.
Free Race Pics Available for Download at all of our events!!!
How It Works:
1) When registering, create a Team Name for your group. Create a password (and write it down!)
2) Tell all your friends to sign up for the race! (be sure to give them your team name and password)
3) When your Team hits 5 participants, the first 4 people will get $5 CASH BACK and the 5th will receive a $5 discount on their race fee!
4) For a team of 10, every new team member gets $5 discount on their race fee and the team leader will receive 1 bottle of wine at the specified winery.
5) For a team of 20, every new team member gets $5 discount on their race fee and the team leader will receive a total of 5 bottles of wine at the specific winery.
This is a 2 loop course featuring the awesome scenery and vineyards of Fireside Winery. Much of the course will be on grass and off road. The course is not suitable for strollers and dogs are not allowed on the course.
Awards: All participants receive a sweet finisher medal and a glass of wine, so there are no age group awards at this race, but we will have live results broken down into overall and age group format for you to view.
Packet Pickup has been updated to Race Day Only and will open an hour before the event starts.
Want to avoid the lines entirely? You can choose to have your swag items shipped to your home prior to the race for only $10 per person when done with registration ($12 if added after registration). Shipping to your home address is available until 5/29/22.
All packets will be shipped out approximately 2 weeks prior to the event. You will receive an email with your USPS tracking number once your items ship!
Travel Accommodations: Looking to travel for this event? Please click here for more information.
Absolutely! We have been getting many inquiries about virtual participation and have integrated a virtual option into our regular registration.
Please feel free to register through the regular registration link above and you can either:
1) Pick up packet during packet pickup or on the morning of the race, but run on your own (hint: wine ticket is still good if you use this strategy)
2) Contact us at any time to switch to the Virtual Wine Run 5k and we'll ship your packet (no charge for shipping!)
Also, if you intend on running, but later change your mind and would like to do either of these options, that's ok too! If you are definitely going to have us ship your packet and run virtually though, we do recommend signing up HERE
We're proud to announce a partnership with HaloVino for 2022. These glasses were designed by a Sommelier for enhanced experience and taste and are shatterproof, portable, eco-friendly, and dishwasher safe! Learn more at www.HaloVino.com
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.WineRun5k.com.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.